There are so many challenges farmers face in the agriculture industry.
- Transitioning the farm operation to the next generation
- Managing compliance with soil, water and air environmental rules and regulations
- Managing employment, immigration and safety issues
- Planning for future ownership of farm real estate
- Managing real estate purchases, 1031 exchanges and title insurance
- Reviewing and responding to mineral lease proposals
- Protecting assets from liability exposure
- Understanding and complying with regulations pertaining to quality of agriculture products
- Business risk management
These are just a few of the issues our farming clients have encountered. Our priority is to assist and advise our clients as they operate in a complex business environment.
We understand that farmers need proactive counsel in a broad range of legal areas. Ever-changing technology, coupled with increased capital investment and corresponding risk, make the business of farming more advanced and sophisticated. We stay up-to-date with these emerging changes. You deserve a law firm who understands the agriculture industry and can help protect you and your assets.
Helping farmers achieve their goals. It's what we do.
Drainage and water rights
Employment law issues
Environmental and other regulatory matters
Estate planning and administration
Formation of corporations, LLC's and partnerships
General family law matters
Landowner representation in condemnation
Real estate and mineral transactions, leasing and other issues